Add Apple CarPlay and Android Auto to Nissan Murano Z52 via SD Card!
If your Nissan Murano Z52 doesn't have CarPlay and/or Android Auto we can help you install it remotely! There's no need to take apart your dash! The whole process is online, all you need is an SD card.
Here is a tutorial on how to install it - https://youtu.be/bEI7ykcp7OE
This product is firmware that can be sent over the internet, it requires no shipping. It is compatible with the Nissan Murano Z52 No need to take apart the dash, just insert the card! It adds a wide range of functionality to your device, including:
- Updating the head unit, map version and enabling navigation even if the original SD card is missing.
- Enabling Apple CarPlay and Android Auto for a seamless smartphone integration.
- Automatically accepting Nissan Data terms if Decline is not clicked after about 5 seconds, so you're not having to manually click accept every time you start your Leaf.
- Enables the ability to talk to Siri on iPhone or Google Assistant on Android via the push to talk button on the steering wheel.
- Sets the default language to English with the option to change it.
You’ll also be eligible for free lifetime updates from Xanavi. You only have to buy one activation key for your car and all future releases will be supported.
You'll also need any 32 GB SD card, similar to the one pictured below, that can be ordered from any major retailer. As well as a computer with an SD card reader, if you don't have one you can just connect a USB adapter.
If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch by phone +443300431357, email email@example.com or the chat in the bottom right hand corner.